Friday, April 20, 2012

Post 100!


Looks like I've finally made 100 posts on this blog you are now peep'n.It's certainly changed a lot since I first started in which I had as a side thing when I first started illustration.My tastes and styles have varied a lot in the past three years and here's hoping that I'm much closer to being somewhat satisfied with what I can create.

Speaking of change,expect some new developments,new approaches and more importantly - a new blog design soon (I need to get rid of those damn eyes!!)


The images here are rough pencils which are part of a minicomic I'm working on.It'll be A5 and something I can use as a promotional item for gatherings/cons.I'll have more to say once I get everything done for college.

It's about bears btw...


No comments:

Post a Comment